We know the common challenges of deploying call recording to a contact centre, which is why we removed the barriers that come between businesses and the benefits of compliant, AI-powered conversational intelligence - this is the one solution you don’t want to miss at #CCCExpo 2021!
Let’s schedule some 1:1 on time with you at Call & Contact Centre Expo 2021 - fill in the form above to book a customised demo with the team and be in with a chance of winning some great prizes worth up to £2,000.
So don’t hesitate any longer, get in contact today and let’s introduce you to the world’s most scalable and flexible cloud call recording solution for contact centres.
T&Cs available below.
Still need convincing? Here’s four reasons to come and catch Dubber at Call & Contact Centre Expo this year:
Traditional on-premise call recording for contact centres is a big expenditure, both in terms of deployment and maintenance costs. Dubber’s cloud-based solution eliminates CapEx costs and can be deployed with just a click.
It’s often hard to predict storage requirements in advance of deployment. Thankfully, Dubber has easily scalable recording and storage solutions that match any budget and company size.
Dubber is native to networks and applications - such as Cisco Webex and Microsoft Teams and many more. This means recordings can be captured and stored centrally across a hybrid workforce operating on multiple platforms.
Measure the sentiment of your customer conversations, be alerted to keywords that arise from call centre phone calls and integrate all this intelligence with your CRM and BI tools to learn and optimise your customer experience.
Finally, we’re delighted to announce that we are hosting Happy Hour with Akixi on the 16th November at 15:00. Come and find us near the entrance to the exhibition hall. There’s a drink with your name on it!
1. By entering this competition each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. To enter, entrants must be employed by a registered business and use a business email address.
3. Entrants must be a registered attendee of Call & Contact Centre Expo 2021 on 16-17 November 2021.
4. No purchase is necessary to enter or win.
5. Entries must be received before 9:00 GMT, 16 November 2021.
6. To make a valid entry, entrants are required to complete the form on this page.
7. The validity of the entry will be secured once entrant engages in a pre-scheduled Dubber demo at the expo.
8. Illegible, incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid.
1. On 17 November 2021 after 5pm GMT, the competition will close. Dubber will then randomly select the three (3) winning entries over the following few days.
3. On 18 November 2021 the winners will be notified by email. The winners will be asked to provide a mailing address for their prize to be sent to.
4. Dubber will post the prize to the nominated address of the winner. If the winner fails to provide a valid postal address by 5pm 30 November GMT, Dubber reserves the right to select a new winner.
1. The first prize for one winner is a set of Apple Airpods Max, valued at £549.00
2. The second, third and fourth prize for three separate winners is a pair of Apple Airpods Pro, valued at £249.00
4. Upon entry, each entrant releases Dubber from all liability arising from his/her entry in the competition and use of the prize. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable for cash.
5. The Promoter will not be responsible if the Prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control of if a prize becomes damaged during delivery.
6. The decision of Dubber is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of the competition.