ON-DEMAND WEBINAR | How Service Providers are Improving Revenue and Retention with Microsoft Operator Connect
Microsoft is disrupting legacy communications services with a diverse range of services that empower and bolster the basic Teams UC offering. With Operator Connect, Microsoft has enabled Service Providers to differentiate their offering and create integrated communications solutions on the Teams platform.
With more and more carriers offering Direct Routing and/or Operator Connect, the move to Teams is causing customers to reassess their connectivity options and the market is becoming increasingly competitive.
In this Webinar Tom Arbuthnot, Mark Bunnell, Timoor Husain, and Adrian di Pietrantonio discussed the current state of the market and the ways operators can differentiate their offerings, architect the solutions customers are demanding and protect and expand their customer base.
Watch and discover how Service Providers can improve revenue and retention with Microsoft Operator Connect.
- The current state of the market and the market opportunity
- The need to differentiate with Microsoft Teams and Operator Connect
- How Operator Connect is improving ROI and ARPU
- What is Microsoft Operator Connect and Operator Connect Accelerator
- What are additional services PSTN operators can offer to add value and improve margins