Last modified date: 23 March 2023
You may not use Our products and services without agreeing to the terms of this AUP.
You agree not to, and agree not encourage or allow any End User to:
- license, sublicense, sell, resell, rent, lease, transfer, assign, distribute, time share or otherwise commercially exploit or make the Service available to any third party, other than Users in furtherance of Your internal business purposes as expressly permitted by Us;
- use the Service to initiate Call Recordings or persisting of media without all legally required advance notices having been provided to all participants on a call or virtual meeting being recorded or persisted;
- use the Service to Process data on behalf of any third party other than Users;
- modify, adapt, or hack the Service or otherwise attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Service or related systems or networks;
- falsely state, infer or imply any sponsorship or association with Us or Our Affiliates,
- use the Service in an unlawful manner, including but not limited to violation of any person’s privacy rights;
- use the Service to send unsolicited or unauthorized junk mail, spam, pyramid schemes or other forms of duplicative or unsolicited messages;
- use the Service to store or transmit files, materials, data, text, audio, video, images or other content that infringes on any person’s intellectual property rights;
- use the Service in any manner that interferes with or disrupts the integrity or performance of the Service and/or its components;
- attempt to decipher, decompile, reverse engineer or otherwise discover the source code of any software making up the Service;
- use the Service to knowingly post, transmit, upload, link to, send or store any content that is unlawful, racist, hateful, abusive, libelous, obscene, or discriminatory;
- use the Service to store files that are deemed by Us to not be voice or video communication or derivatives thereof;
- use the Service to knowingly post, transmit, upload, link to, send or store any viruses, malware, Trojan horses, time bombs, or any other similar malicious, harmful or deleterious software or program; or
- use or attempt to use the Service in violation of the Agreement.
In this AUP, the following terms have the following meanings:
Account: means all accounts created by or on behalf of You or Users within the Service.
Affiliate: means all other entities that control Us, are controlled by Us or under common control with Us.
API: means the application programming interfaces developed and enabled by Us that permits You to access certain functionality provided by the Service.
Call Recording: means core capability of the Software that enables a person to record and playback voice and video recordings.
Documentation: means any written or electronic documentation, images, video, text or sounds specifying the functionalities of the Service provided or made available by Us to You or end users through Our website or otherwise.
Personal Data: means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person, being a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identification number or to one or more factors specific to his or her physical, physiological, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
Processing/To Process: means any operation or set of operations which is performed upon Personal Data, whether or not by automatic means, such as collection, recording, organization, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, blocking, erasure or destruction.
Service: means the “Dubber” cloud-based Call Recording service, UCR, Voice-AI, Voice Intelligence Cloud, and all associated tools provided by Us, including, individually and collectively, Software, the API and any Documentation together with any updates.
Software: means software provided by Us (either by download or access through the internet) that allows a User to use any functionality in connection with the Service.
UCR: means unified communications recording, being a core feature of business infrastructure that unifies the recording of conversational data (cloud calling & collaboration software and service & solution provider networks) across an entire enterprise (audio, video and text).
User: means an individual natural person authorized to use the Service through Your Account and pursuant to Your subscription for the Service as an end user and/or administrator.
Voice-AI: means the use of artificial intelligence to understand conversational data and turn it into actionable insights.
Voice Intelligence Cloud: means a centralized repository of voice data within a globally available cloud platform.
We, Our and Us: means the entity that is an Affiliate of Dubber Corporation Limited that You are contracting or have contracted with.
You and Your: means you or the entity you represent.