March 2023 Quarterly Activities Report
Melbourne, Australia: 30 April 2023 — Dubber Corporation Limited (ASX:DUB), the leading unified call recording and conversational intelligence platform to global telecommunication service and solution providers, today released its 3Q FY23 Appendix 4C and is pleased to provide this Quarterly Activities Report
3Q FY23 Snapshot
- Strategy alignment and restructuring programme largely completed and on track to deliver $5m+ of quarterly cost savings from FY24 financial year, with $1m already realised and $2m to be achieved in Q4 of FY23.
- Adjusted Recurring Revenue1 of $7.4m up 10% on Q2 FY23 and 17% on pcp.Operating cash receipts for the quarter were $8.1m, and $25.9m for FY23 YTD, up 12% on pcp.
- Approximately $6m in additional revenues already committed for FY24from existing communication service provider agreements.
- Cash operating costs excluding one-off payments reduced in the quarter by $1m.Cash on hand at 31 March 2023 was $40.2m.
- Vodafone UK customer migration commenced.
- Alianza chooses Dubber for its UC platform for 200 service providers.Cisco accelerates sales of Webex Calling to in excess of 10m subscriptions, each one of which will feature ‘Dubber Go.’
- Expansion of communication service provider footprint into Central and South America.Dubber AI (Artificial Intelligence) enabled packaged solutions with out-of-the-box benefits now available via communication service providers.
- Neil Wilson appointed as Chair.
- Andrew Demery appointed as CFO.
- McLaren Formula 1 driver Oscar Piastri appointed as Dubber global ambassador.