New networks, integrations and cool new features…
One of the key principles that guide us as a SaaS company is Dubber should get automagically better every day. So, over the past quarter, we’ve been busy behind the scenes making Dubber native to the world’s most popular calling and video solutions and adding cool new features.
Here are a few of the new places Dubber can be turned on with a click.
We recently announced the expansion of our AT&T relationship by offering compliant Unified Call Recording across 3 major AT&T networks: AT&T IP Tool Free, AT&T Hosted Voice Service and Cisco Webex calling with AT&T Business. This is only the start, as Dubber’s multi-network integration across AT&T and their partner platforms means users can now switch on Dubber with a click across AT&T’s Business portfolio, substantially broadening access to the customer voice insights across the entire enterprise.
Like you, we’ve found ourselves working from everywhere and relying on the best UC solutions to stay connected. Now, whatever you’re on, you’ll be able to record, get alerts and insights and do more. And you’ll be able to do it knowing you are complying with global data privacy and financial regulations – unlimited by storage constraints – with AI-enriched insights – and easy access through the Dubber App and Web console.
One of the great things about Unified Call Recording is all your recordings, data, transcripts and insights are in one place. So, if you are recording your own or your team’s calls and videos across mobile, Microsoft Teams, Cisco WebEx, and Zoom – they will all be conveniently in your inbox. And unlike other solutions requiring hardware, professional services, unique SIM cards, and call forwarding, we’ve integrated Dubber with these platforms, so Unified Call Recording can simply be available at a switch.
Here are a few of the integration highlights
- Dubber on Zoom: The recent Dubber – Zoom integration made it possible for Zoom users to access enhanced recording and voice analytics of millions of Zoom meetings and Zoom phone conversations
- Microsoft Teams Compliance Certification: Dubber just became one of the first unified call recording solutions to receive the Microsoft Teams compliance recording certification. Finally, businesses in regulated industries such as banking, government, insurance and financial services can easily meet legal and regulatory obligations for their Microsoft Teams users in call centres, offices, and work-from-anywhere environments
- Salesforce – Dubber integration: The recent addition of Dubber to the Salesforce AppExchange solves multiple issues. Salesforce users can now compliantly capture customer interactions, reduce administration, proactively manage accounts, and continuously improve deals by accessing insights and sentiment analysis. The newfound visibility also means salespeople can quickly search for information in their conversations, opportunities can be filtered by keywords, and managers can help teams win more deals
Cool new features
Dubber just got better with a slew of features to level up the customer experience and end not knowing. These new features don’t just add clarity, they ensure compliance is better managed and disputes are more easily solved.
- Enhanced AI Speaker Detection: Dubber now has an enhanced capability to detect speakers in a recording. As a result, Dubber transcriptions are more beautiful and more conversational, improving overall readability and insights
- AI Question Detection: Another boost to transcription readability was made by adding question marks
- Legal Hold: Now compliance-focused teams can protect recordings from deletion by user, by retention period, or accidental, ensuring that every recording can be retrieved at any time
- Transcription crosstalk elimination: Transcription quality often reduces when it comes to deciphering crosstalk. Recognising the gap Dubber built-in dual-channel transcriptions. The new capability eliminates transcription errors caused by cross talk and improves transcriptions when a caller is in a noisy environment
- IdP SSO: Security is a crucial pillar of the Dubber Platform, which is why we’ve enabled enterprises the overarching ability to control security and identity information. New Dubber customers can configure idP SSO during the account creation process while existing customers can add this functionality by requesting it through their account manager or support contact
We’re not stopping here. Dubber will continue to power on to deliver Unified Call Recording and voice intelligence solutions and end not knowing.
Let’s chat if you’d like a demo of our new integrations and features!