Operational milestones driving growth – Sept Quarter activities report (1Q FY23)
Melbourne, Australia: 25 October 2022 — Dubber Corporation Limited (ASX:DUB), the leading unified call recording and conversational intelligence platform to global telecommunication Service and Solution Providers, today released its 1Q FY23 Appendix 4C and Quarterly Activities to 30 September 2022.
1Q FY23 Commentary
- Operating cash receipts for the quarter were $9.5m (up 42% QoQ)
- Operating cash costs increased by $500k in the September quarter to $20m
- Net cash operating outflows were reduced by $2.5m compared with the June quarter.
- Cash on hand at 30 September was $73.8m. Dubber is fully funded to operate cash flow break even.
- Revenue was $6.6m (down 3% QoQ, up 10% YoY)
- Dubber extended its Service Provider footprint with commercial agreements with Ziggo (Vodafone Netherlands), 3 (UK) and NTS (USA)
- Dubber was accepted for the ‘IP Co-sell’ programme with Microsoft.